Information collection and use
This privacy notice applies to all users and visitors of our site. It is to be noted that this policy applies only to this site and services wherein internetforusa.com determines the purpose or means of processing the information of the visitors/users and not to the websites of other organizations or companies to which we link. Furthermore, the data that we collect on behalf of third-party to whom
and account ID (“Consumer PII,” “personal information,” or “PII”). When other information is directly linked with the personal information, then that information may also be construed as personal information. Information, which is aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized is not considered personal information. Public information that is made available from federal, state, or local
government records, also do not qualify as personal information. We may gather, use, share and/or store the below-mentioned list of personal information, either online or on the phone, and either directly from users/visitors of this site or from third-party, for the
(1) full name,
(2) postal address,
(3) shipping address,
(4) internet protocol (IP) address,
(5) primary and secondary phone numbers,
(6) e-mail address,
(7) customer record information, including caller ANI, account number, and service address,
(8) payment-related information, including bank account or credit card information,
(9) voice recordings when you call us (payment-related information will not be recorded on the call), and
(10) information relating to internet or network activity such as a consumer’s interaction with an advertisement, and other information obtained from cookies and clear gifs, as described further below.
We may collect personal information at the following times:
(1) when you register to receive communications from this site or any site owned by the owner of internetforusa.com.
(2) when you seek information or apply for products and services offered through this website or any website owned by the owner of internetforusa.com,
(3) when you enter promotions or sweepstakes offered by this website or any website owned by the owner of internetforusa.com,
(4) when you provide personal information to us through feedback, survey, or other forms hosted on this site or any website owned by the owner of internetforusa.com,
(5) when you visit our Web Site, including through cookies and clear gifs, as described further below, and
(6) when you contact us.
We collect user/visitor’s personal information in order to:
(1) process and fulfill your requests for information, products, and services,
(2) solicit your opinions and other feedback,
(3) conduct research,
(4) customize the advertising and content you see and receive,
(5) improve our products and services, and
(6) provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Alternatively, we may receive information about you from other sources, such as third-party service providers and unaffiliated third-party marketing companies, for activity tracking purposes. We may
add the information we collect about you via those means to your existing account. Like other websites, we also automatically collect and record specific types of information every time you visit our site. We use “cookies” and the other information to enhance your user experience on the site and provide you with personalized offers. Likewise, we use third-party advertising companies to
distribute and track advertisements appearing on our website. These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. More information about cookies can be found in our Cookies and IP Addresses section below.
Sharing of your personal information
Except as expressly specified herein, (i) we do not sell your personal information, and (ii) internetforusa.com also does not share your personal information with partners or websites associated or owned by internetforusa.com. We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties and/or under the following circumstances:
In some cases, we may require the use of third-party vendors, or companies, to operate portions of the internetforusa.com site and/or to provide certain services such as clerical, information processing, and shipping services. Those particular sections of the website may have a similar appearance as the internetforusa.com site, any information submitted through these outside third parties will be
Advertisements & Pop Up Windows
On occasion, you may receive advertisements for internetforusa.com from third parties. These advertisements are served by the third-party website that you have visited or directly from this website or any site owned by internetforusa.com. Furthermore, such advertisements may be placed by third-party ad servers or ad networks. We maintain relationships with a number of the third-party
ad networks. You may find more information at the website of either the individual ad network or the network advertising initiative. Your relationships, transactions, and any opt-out requests with any such third party are governed by the specific policy such third party have, and not those of
We offer our users/visitors choices when we ask for personal information, wherever reasonably possible. We provide you with the option to “opt-out” from sharing and/or having your personal information used for certain purposes. You may decline to furnish personal information with us and/or disable cookies in your browser.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our website is not intended for the use of children under 16 years of age. We do not in sound knowledge collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information. We encourage parents/guardians to exercise supervising control over the use of the internet by their underage children (below 16 years of age).
California Privacy Rights
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights pertaining to their personal data/information. Please note that we do not, under ordinary circumstances, discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. However, as noted below under “Right to Opt-Out” if you exercise your right to opt-out, some of our services may not function for you, as the sharing of personal information may be critical to operation. To exercise your right to know or your right to delete, please follow the instructions listed above in “Opt-out and Data Subject Access Request Procedures.”
Right to Know
California residents have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure, and sale of your personal information (the “right to know”). You have a right to obtain a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request). Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information that is responsive to your request.
Right to Delete
California residents have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review the request to see if an exception applies that allows us to retain some or all of your information. If an exception applies, we will provide you with information about
that exception. We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of the exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Right to Opt-Out
California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. However, please know that we do not sell any Customer Contact Information or Private Customer Information that We collect.
Residents of the EEA or Switzerland are entitled to specific rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 27 April 2016 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”). These rights include rights to: